Current Time 8:19:57am
Visit the Community TV2 Channel on You Tube for more videos!
Call (740) 685-2435!
Eat in or Take Out Available!
Want to donate to or sponsor the 2016 Boomarama fireworks?
Every donation helps! Click here to download your Boomarama donation form!
It’s a Fourth of July tradition! The Cambridge City Park Board and AVC Communications combine forces to bring you one of the region’s biggest parties and brightest fireworks show from the Cambridge City Park July 4th! This years show promises to be the BIGGEST SHOW EVER!
Boomarama Grand Finale Video
Here's some of what is going on this year!
- The Cambridge City Band will be playing patriotic favorites at the Big Pavilion at 7:30pm and broadcast live on WILE 97.7FM.
- WCMJ 96.7FM will broadcast LIVE from the park from 6-10pm. Join Jeremy Scott from the 96 FM Morning Show and others for all of the fun!
- WCMJ will also have the official Boomarama Soundtrack at 10PM! BRING YOUR RADIOS AND CRANK IT UP!
- There will be fun for the kids throughout the day including a special pool deal and a pool party!
- You'll find LOTS OF FOOD throughout the park from great vendors...so come hungry!
- Fireworks start at 10pm featuring the 96FM soundtrack.
CAMBRIDGE PHYSICAL THERAPY CENTER
This year, Cambridge Physical Therapy Center is beginning its 15th year of serving our community.
That statement has a double meaning. Not only does its staff provide physical therapy services as the only independent, locally-owned, physical therapy center in the area, but owners Chris and Jennifer Rocco, a licensed physical therapist, and employees Tiffany Finch, Amy Henthorn and Stephanie Hufnagle are dedicated to serving the community through sponsorship and active participation in charitable causes and service projects.
The first place to look if your looking to buy or sell real estate!
AVC COMMUNICATIONS EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
No phone calls please. AVC Communications is an equal opportunity employer.
AVC Communications Radio/Multi-Media Group, Inc. has an opening for a Morning Drive Host for its Hot A/C station
We're looking for someone with a lot of personality that can prepare and host a daily morning radio show. You must have good presentation and communication skills and be comfortable behind a microphone.
You'll also be the program director of the station and work to increase the visibility of both the station and the show in the community and understand the importance of social media. We will expect you to build a strong relationship with community through service, on and off the air.
The successful candidate will also work with the production and operations staffs on daily logs, imaging, commercial production and related tasks. If you're passionate about audio production, we want you! You will also be the morning sports voice on our other five stations.
Other duties may include PD responsibilities for our ESPN-FM radio station and overseeing high school sports broadcasts and schedules.
You must have good computer skills and previous experience is preferred but not absolutely required.
Meet the requirements? LOVE doing radio? Apply today!
Please e-mail or mail your cover letter, resume, demo MP3 and, if possible, a link to your current show stream to:
AVC Communications, Inc.
4988 Skyline Drive
Cambridge, Ohio 43725
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
Sales & Marketing Representative
AVC Communications is looking for a self-motivated, high-energy person for our sales and marketing team. This is a FULL-TIME POSITION and a great opportunity to work with all six of our radio stations and other multi-media services. You will consult and assist in developing marketing stratagies for local businesses.
• Build and maintain strong knowledge of radio stations, TV and digital advertising.
• Work with local clients and advertising agencies.
• Cultivate new relationships.
• Ascertain client/agency marketing needs.
• Position and brand radio stations.
• Create and sell advertising solutions (including custom-built advertising solutions.)
• Provide tremendous customer service.
• Ability to provide a high level of customer service.
• Ability to work in a dynamic problem-solving environment to provide solutions for our clients.
• Two- or four-year college degree preferred.
• Media sales experience preferred.
AVC COMMUNICATIONS MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT
APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE