Current Time 9:58:08pm
The latest Cleveland Indian News
Get the lastest highlights from your favorite MAC teams
The latest Ohio State Basketball News
The latest Ohio State Football News
The latest Columbus Blue Jackets News
The latest Cincinnati Reds News
This show airs numerous time each week and features vehicles available from Fairdale Auto Sales.
MONDAYS AT 6PM
TUESDAYS AT MIDNIGHT
WEDNESDAYS AT 6PM AND 11PM
THURSDAYS AT 7:30PM
FRIDAYS AT MIDNIGHT AND 11PM
SATURDAYS AT 8AM, 9AM, AND 6PM
SUNDAYS AT 8AM, 9AM, AND 5PM
This is a live, real-time weather data display from the Cambridge Municipal Airport Weather Station.
Please be patient... screen may take a few seconds to load based on your Internet connection.
Having problems seeing the stream? Click here for a current image of the weather station display.
DISCLAIMER: This information should NOT be used for preliminary flight planning purposes. It IS NOT a substitute for a formal preflight weather briefing. Due to the current nature of the World Wide Web the federal government does not recognize data available through this medium as safe and reliable for aviation. The information published on and via this site is made available without warranty of any kind. The author of this site accepts no responsibility or liability, whether direct or indirect, as to the timeliness, accuracy or quality of the information, nor for any consequences of its use.
About the Cambridge Airport Weather Station and data display...
Cambridge Airport Weather Station Measuring Instruments
- Date & Time: The time is shown in ZULU Time, a 24 hour military and aviation time used by airplane pilots all over the world. "Zulu" time is that which is more commonly know as "GMT" (Greenwich Mean Time).
- Temperature: Temperatures are shown in both "C"= Celsius and "F"= Fahrenheit.
- Wind: Wind direction is shown by the "degree" of which it is originating from. A wind coming directly out of the west would be from 270 degrees, just like on a compass. The current direction is shown by the black arrow. The blue segments show the recent past direction. "Dark Blue" represents the wind from the past 10 minutes. "Light Blue" represents the wind from the past 2 minutes. Wind speed is measured in Knots. Click here for a knots to MPH conversion chart if you want to know the wind speed in miles per hour.
- Sky: The sky information will tell you how high the lowest clouds are from the ground in feet and a short description.
- Visibility: Measured in "Statute Miles".
- Lightning: Will show lightning information in the area during storms or whenever lighting is present. An "at airport" designation means 0-5 miles from the airport. "Vicinity" means 5-10 miles and "Distant" means 10-30 miles.
- Colored Arrows: Indicate change in the past 20 minutes
The Cambridge Municipal Airport state-of-the-art weather system is being shared with the general public through this webpage. Sensors are on the airport located near the runway in a secured area. The system provides real-time temperature, dew point, pressure, visibility, wind direction and speed cloud ceiling and present weather conditions, among other things. The system can also differentiate between rain and snow, important information for pilots.
Get Text Message Local News Alerts and Local HS Sports Scores on Your Cell Phone!
YourRadioPlace.com will alert you to the latest breaking LOCAL news, weather school closings and local HS sports scores for all the games we broadcast via Text Messages to your cell phone or PDA! Sign up now for this FREE service! (Message and Data Rates May Apply - See details under read more link)
AVC Local News Alerts: Text keyword: AVCNEWS to 41411
Local HS Sports Scores: Text keyword: AVCSPORTS to 41411
Message and data rates may apply. To Opt-out text STOP to 41411. For more information text HELP to 41411.