10 WARNING SIGNS OF HEARING LOSS
1. People seem to mumble.
2. You hear, but have trouble understanding.
3. You often ask people to repeat what they have said.
4. You find telephone conversation increasingly difficult
5. Your family complains that you play the TV or radio too loudly
6. You no longer hear normal household sounds such as the dripping of a faucet, or the ringing of a doorbell
7. You have trouble hearing when your back is turned to the speaker
8. You have been told that you speak too loudly
9. You experience ringing in your ears
10. You have difficulty understanding when in a large group or crowd.
IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED TWO OR MORE OF THESE SYMPTOMS, YOU QUALIFY FOR A THOROUGH HEARING EVALUATION
Hours: Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday by appointment and closed Sunday
Avada of Central Ohio, Inc. was founded in 2006 having been created from three formerly independent practices in the Central and East Central Ohio areas. With over 58 years of combined service to the hearing care community,
Avada of Central Ohio is ready to serve you with excellence in hearing care and provide the finest levels of technology available worldwide. Call any of our friendly conveniently located offices nearest you.
Steve McPeek, Hearing Instrument Clinician
Growing up with deaf parents has led me to pursue my career with Avada. My goal is to make communication easier and more enjoyable and to improve peoples lives through better hearing.
Personalized Care is My Promise to You