- Home Welcome
- News From AVC News
Weather Forecasts - Radar
- Weather News & Information
- Cambridge Weather Forecast
- Barnesville Weather Forecast
- Mobile Formatted Forecast
- Guernsey Co. Weather Station
- Cambridge Airport Weather Station
- Current Radar Images
- Sports From AVC Sports
Community Area Information
- Top Community News
- Area Information
- Featured Businesses
- Local Entertainment
- Community TV Shows
- Discover Cambridge TV Show
- Order DVD's of Local Programs
- Events Community Calendar
Stations Audio - Video
- WWKC-FM "KC105"
- 96FM WCMJ
- WILE 97.7FM
- 93BNV WBNV-FM
- Rock 92.1 WBIK-FM
- ESPN Cambridge
- Community TV2
- Sales Advertising Media Kit
- Listen Live Online!
- AVC Communications
Current Time 12:13:13am
Current Time 12:13:13am
Sunday, 17 November 2013 08:49
NHL Action from SaturdayWritten by Associated Press
Jagr scores twice to lift Devils
UNDATED (AP) - Jaromir Jagr helped his current team beat his original hockey club.
The 41-year-old Jagr scored his 687th and 688th career goals as the New Jersey Devils handed Pittsburgh its fourth loss in six games, 4-1. He made it 3-1 with 5:54 left and added an empty-netter to clinch the win.
Adam Larsson scored the tiebreaking goal late in the second period, and Martin Brodeur made 12 of his 27 saves in the third period to preserve the Devils' third victory in five games.
Also in the NHL:
- Alexander Steen stretched his scoring streak to 13 games by notching his league-leading 17th goal and adding an assist in the Blues' 4-2 win over Carolina in St. Louis. The Blues won for the fifth time in six games despite giving up two short-handed goals on the same power play for the first time in more than 20 years.
- The New York Rangers picked up their eighth win in 11 games as Ryan Callahan scored the lone goal and Cam Talbot stopped 22 shots in a 1-0 verdict over the Canadiens in Montreal. Talbot is the first Rangers netminder to blank the Canadiens in Montreal since Ed Giacomin in February 1967.
- Chicago's four-game winning streak is over after Marek Mazanec made 39 saves in Nashville's 7-2 thumping of the Blackhawks.
- Frans Nielsen scored the lone shootout goal and John Tavares provided a goal and an assist as the New York Islanders downed Detroit 5-4.
- James van Riemsdyk twice and James Reimer (RY'-mur) handled 33 shots as Toronto doubled up Buffalo 4-2.
- Martin Hanzal provided a goal and three assists while posting a +4 in the Phoenix Coyotes' 6-3 win over Tampa Bay.
- Tim Thomas picked up his 200th career victory by stopping 32 shots in Florida's 4-1 triumph at Colorado.
- David Perron provided the game-winner while Edmonton put together a four-goal third period to beat Calgary 4-2.
Published in Local Sports News
Email Us: AVCTech@YourRadioPlace.com
24 Hour EMERGENCY Support Available