- Home Welcome
- News From AVC News
Weather Forecasts - Radar
- Weather News & Information
- Cambridge Weather Forecast
- Barnesville Weather Forecast
- Mobile Formatted Forecast
- Guernsey Co. Weather Station
- Cambridge Airport Weather Station
- Current Radar Images
- Sports From AVC Sports
Community Area Information
- Top Community News
- Area Information
- Featured Businesses
- Local Entertainment
- Community TV Shows
- Discover Cambridge TV Show
- Order DVD's of Local Programs
- Events Community Calendar
Stations Audio - Video
- WWKC-FM "KC105"
- 96FM WCMJ
- WILE 97.7FM
- 93BNV WBNV-FM
- Rock 92.1 WBIK-FM
- ESPN Cambridge
- Community TV2
- Sales Advertising Media Kit
- Listen Live Online!
- AVC Communications
Current Time 11:31:43pm
Current Time 11:31:43pm
Sunday, 17 November 2013 08:55
NBAWritten by Associated Press
Bulls deal Pacers first loss
UNDATED (AP) - The Chicago Bulls have put an emphatic end to the Indiana Pacers' season-opening, nine-game winning streak.
Luol Deng scored 23 points and had seven rebounds as the Bulls battered the Pacers 110-94. Derrick Rose added 20 points for the Bulls, who had seven players score in double figures and held the Pacers to 40 percent shooting.
Chicago led 60-35 at halftime and carried a 25-point lead into the fourth quarter before completing their fourth consecutive win.
Roy Hibbert had team highs of 14 points and 10 rebounds for the Pacers.
In other NBA action:
- LeBron James scored 30 points and Michael Beasley added 15 in Miami's 97-81 win at Charlotte, the Heat's sixth victory in six games. The Heat played without guard Mario Chalmers, who served a one-game suspension for throwing an elbow at the head of Dallas forward Dirk Nowitzki on Friday.
- Russell Westbrook scored 26 points and Oklahoma City snapped a two-game losing streak with a 92-79 victory at Milwaukee. Kevin Durant added 24 points, and Serge Ibaka had 15 while equaling a career high with 20 rebounds.
- Paul Millsap was one of eight Atlanta Hawks to score in double figures in a 110-90 rout of the Knicks in New York, finishing with 14 points and 13 rebounds. The Knicks suffered their fifth straight home loss despite Carmelo Anthony's 23 points and 12 rebounds.
- The Los Angeles Clippers got by Brooklyn 110-103 as Blake Griffin contributed 30 points and 12 rebounds.
- Dwight Howard scored 18 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, including 13 of 19 free throws in a 2 1/2-minute stretch as Houston beat Denver 122-111.
- Kevin Love had 23 points and teammates Nikola Pekovic and Kevin Martin each added 20 as Minnesota topped Boston 106-88.
- Kyrie Irving scored nine of his 41 points in overtime and had five assists to highlight Cleveland's 103-96 win at Washington.
- Ryan Anderson dropped in 26 points and New Orleans shot 61 percent in a 135-98 romp over Philadelphia.
- Klay Thompson finished with 25 points and Andre Iguodala chipped in 16 as Golden State handed Utah its 10th loss in 11 games, 102-88.
- Monta Ellis had 19 points and eight assists to lift Dallas past Orlando 108-100.
Published in Local Sports News
Email Us: AVCTech@YourRadioPlace.com
24 Hour EMERGENCY Support Available