- Home Welcome
- News From AVC News
Weather Forecasts - Radar
- Weather News & Information
- Cambridge Weather Forecast
- Barnesville Weather Forecast
- Mobile Formatted Forecast
- Guernsey Co. Weather Station
- Current Radar Images
- Cancellations, Closings and Delays
- Sports From AVC Sports
Community Area Information
- Top Community News
- Area Information
- Featured Businesses
- Local Entertainment
- Community TV Shows
- Discover Cambridge TV Show
- Order DVD's of Local Programs
- Community YouTube Channel
- Events Community Calendar
Stations Audio - Video
- WWKC-FM "KC105"
- 96FM WCMJ
- WILE 97.7FM
- 93BNV WBNV-FM
- Rock 92.1 WBIK-FM
- ESPN Cambridge
- Community TV2
- Sales Advertising Media Kit
- AVC Communications
Tuesday, April 21st, 2015
Current Time 10:14:33am
Current Time 10:14:33am
Obituaries: Patricia E. LaFollette
|Patricia E. LaFollette|
|Patricia E. LaFollette, 77, of Pleasant City passed away Thursday (February 14, 2013).
She was born September 12, 1935 in Cambridge and was the daughter of the late Purlie E and Laura L. (Wells) Tarleton.
Patricia retired from SEORMC after 30 years of service as a ward secretary. She was a member of Pleasant City United Methodist Church where she was a member of the Friendship Circle, Emmaus Community in Newark, enjoyed crafts, boating, fishing and spending time with her grandchildren and was a 1954 graduate of Cumberland High School.
In addition to her parents she was preceded in death by a half brother William McAtee; one half sister Rita Zimmer.
She is survived by two sons, Edwin (Sharon) LaFollette and Mark Lafollette, both of Pleasant City; one daughter Ellen Wartenbee of Zanesville; one brother Gene Tarleton of Zanesville; one sister Orvetta Seevers of Ava; five grandchildren, Allen and Anne LaFollette, Jacqueline (Travis) Groves, Julio (Kanya) Santiago and Kyle Wartenbee; nine great grandchildren; Izaiah (Megan) Groves, Mason, Angelina, Alyahiah, Julio II, Secret, Clayton, Jonas and Bella; one great great granddaughter Eliana Groves.
Calling hours will be Sunday from 2-4 & 6-8 p.m. at Black-Epperson Funeral Home, Byesville where services will be 11:00 a.m. Monday
with Rev. Roger Morrow officiating.
Burial will be in Halley
|Sunday from 2-4 & 6-8 p.m. at Black-Epperson Funeral Home, Byesville|
|Services will be 11:00 a.m. Monday ath the funeral home|
|Halley's Ridge Cemetery|
|Black-Epperson Funeral Home, Byesville|
- Guernsey County Sheriff's Office spearheads "Safe Zones" for auction websites in Ohio
- Dilapidated Spruce Street homes raise concerns in Caldwell
- One seriously injured in single-vehicle OVI crash on Monday
- Guernsey County Sheriff's Office unveils new meth lab disposal trailer
- New Concord man charged in hit-and-run incident