- Home Welcome
- News From AVC News
Weather Forecasts - Radar
- Weather News & Information
- Cambridge Weather Forecast
- Barnesville Weather Forecast
- Mobile Formatted Forecast
- Guernsey Co. Weather Station
- Cambridge Airport Weather Station
- Current Radar Images
- Sports From AVC Sports
Community Area Information
- Top Community News
- Area Information
- Featured Businesses
- Local Entertainment
- Community TV Shows
- Discover Cambridge TV Show
- Order DVD's of Local Programs
- Community YouTube Channel
- Events Community Calendar
Stations Audio - Video
- WWKC-FM "KC105"
- 96FM WCMJ
- WILE 97.7FM
- 93BNV WBNV-FM
- Rock 92.1 WBIK-FM
- ESPN Cambridge
- Community TV2
- Sales Advertising Media Kit
- Listen Live Online!
- AVC Communications
Saturday, November 22nd, 2014
Current Time 6:02:02pm
Current Time 6:02:02pm
Obituaries: Sue A. Caughey
|Sue A. Caughey|
|Passed away Thursday March 7, 2013 at SEORMC.
Sue A. Caughey, 80, of Cambridge passed away Thursday (March 7, 2013) at Southeastern Ohio Regional Medical Center.
She was born July 30, 1932 in Zanesville and was the daughter of the late Ned A. and Jo (Lowe) Kendall.
Sue was a homemaker and had previously worked as a clerk for Ohio Bell Telephone Co. She was very interested in the activities of her great nieces and nephews. Her late husband was a retired career Marine Colonel so they lived many places in the United States. They were especially fond of boating with friends in the Lake Chautauqua area. Sue was a 1950 graduate of Lash High School in Zanesville.
In addition to her parents she was preceded in death by her husband Richard B. Caughey who passed away April 23, 2006; one sister Sunny Brown Gibson.
She is survived by two nephews, Ned (Stephanie) Brown of Conway, S.C. and Tim (Kellie) Brown of Cambridge; one niece Tina Shaw of Columbus; one sister Judy (Ted) Granzow of Columbus; great nieces, Samie Brown and Sophie Miller; great nephew Brandon Brown.
A private inurnment will take place at a later date at Northwood Mausoleum.
Expressions of sympathy may be extended to the family at www.thorn-blackfuneralhomes.com
|No calling hours will be observed|
|A private inurnment will take place at a later date in Northwood Mauseleum|
|Thorn-Black Funeral Home, Cambridge|
- Numerous suspects indicted following drug raid by Cambridge PD
- Guernsey County man escapes from Wintersville prison
- Two arrested with pipe bomb in Noble County appear in court
- Sex-offender conditions eased for Steubenville football player
- Man arrested in connection with drug trafficking in Cambridge