- Home Welcome
- News From AVC News
Weather Forecasts - Radar
- Weather News & Information
- Cambridge Weather Forecast
- Barnesville Weather Forecast
- Mobile Formatted Forecast
- Guernsey Co. Weather Station
- Current Radar Images
- Cancellations, Closings and Delays
- Sports From AVC Sports
Community Area Information
- Top Community News
- Area Information
- Featured Businesses
- Local Entertainment
- Community TV Shows
- Discover Cambridge TV Show
- Order DVD's of Local Programs
- Community YouTube Channel
- Events Community Calendar
Stations Audio - Video
- WWKC-FM "KC105"
- 96FM WCMJ
- WILE 97.7FM
- 93BNV WBNV-FM
- Rock 92.1 WBIK-FM
- ESPN Cambridge
- Community TV2
- Sales Advertising Media Kit
- AVC Communications
Saturday, April 18th, 2015
Current Time 10:16:46pm
Current Time 10:16:46pm
Obituaries: Charles E. Graham Sr.
|Charles E. Graham Sr.|
|Charles E. Graham Sr., 79, of Byesville passed away Monday (April 15, 2013) at his home.
He was born March 17, 1934 in Akron and was the son of the late Cleva and Edna E. (Leonard) Graham.
Mr. Graham was a long distance truck driver for Roadway for several years. He was a U.S. Marine having served during the Korean War and was the recipient of three Purple Hearts. He was a member of Byesville VFW #3760, he enjoyed walking, being outdoors, spending time with his grandchildren and enjoyed life to the fullest.
In addition to his parents he was preceded in death by a sister Berdie Brown and a grandson Michael Reilly.
He is survived by his wife of over thirty years Margaret A. (Sands) Graham; three sons, Charles E. (Angela) Graham Jr. of Atwater, Rodney G. (Amy) Graham of Randolph and John R. (Nancy) Graham of Lakemore; two daughters, Deborah R. Meekins of Byesville and Darlene R. (Michael) Welch of Cumberland; one sister Peggy Jenkins of Florida; fourteen grandchildren and twenty seven great grandchildren.
Calling hours will be Friday from 11:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. at Black-Epperson Funeral Home, Byesville where services will follow at 1:00 p.m. with James Gibson officiating. Burial will follow in Greenwood Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers memorial contributions may be made to Margaret Graham, P.O. Box 55, Byesville, Ohio 43723.
Expressions of sympathy may be extended to the family at www.black-eppersonfuneralhomes.com
|11 - 1 Friday @ the Funeral Home with services to follow at 1:00 p.m.|
|Black-Epperson Funeral Home, Byesville|
- Guernsey County Sheriff's Office spearheads "Safe Zones" for auction websites in Ohio
- Three Muskingum County men indicted in connection with Byesville theft
- Dilapidated Spruce Street homes raise concerns in Caldwell
- "Maria's Message" shared with Guernsey County students on Monday
- One seriously injured in single-vehicle OVI crash on Monday