- Home Welcome
- News From AVC News
Weather Forecasts - Radar
- Weather News & Information
- Cambridge Weather Forecast
- Barnesville Weather Forecast
- Mobile Formatted Forecast
- Guernsey Co. Weather Station
- Current Radar Images
- Cancellations, Closings and Delays
- Sports From AVC Sports
Community Area Information
- Top Community News
- Area Information
- Featured Businesses
- Local Entertainment
- Community TV Shows
- Discover Cambridge TV Show
- Order DVD's of Local Programs
- Community YouTube Channel
- Events Community Calendar
Stations Audio - Video
- WWKC-FM "KC105"
- 96FM WCMJ
- WILE 97.7FM
- 93BNV WBNV-FM
- Rock 92.1 WBIK-FM
- ESPN Cambridge
- Community TV2
- Sales Advertising Media Kit
- AVC Communications
Sunday, April 19th, 2015
Current Time 11:31:33am
Current Time 11:31:33am
Obituaries: Betty L. Reed
|Betty L. Reed|
|Betty Lee (Wilson ) Reed, 84 , of Senecaville passed peacefully at the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center Friday (April 26, 2013) surrounded by her family.
She was born December 27, 1928 in Buffalo and was the daughter of the late Edgel and Oma (Steele) Wilson.
Mrs. Reed was formerly employed at Universal Pottery Tile Plant. She was co-owner with her husband of the former Reed's Drive In near Senecaville. She was a member of Harmony Lutheran Church in Buffalo where she served on the board and was a member of the Lutheran Ladies Association. She was also a member of Methodist Ladies Association, Stop Nine Church of Christ Bible Study, and Country Friends Homemakers.
She enjoyed attending activities at the Robert T. Secrest Senior Center, gardening, working in her yard, spending time with her grandkids and great grandkids and talking on the phone with all of her friends.
In addition to her parents she was preceded in death by her husband Clarence H. "Kay" Reed whom she married March 1, 1947 and passed away October 17, 2006; two brothers, Ralph and Dick.
She is survived by one son Wayne (Brenda) Reed of Radnor; one daughter Linda (Tom) Dodd of Senecaville; three grandchildren, Jason (Sharon) Reed of Delaware, Joshua Reed of Marysville, and Heather (Daryle) Smith of Senecaville; three granddaughters, Tesla Reed, Felicity Reed and Kaylee Smith; six step-grandchildren and 8 step-great grandchildren.
Calling hours will be Sunday from 2-5 p.m. at Black-Epperson Funeral Home, Senecaville. Services will be 11:00 a.m. Monday at Harmony Lutheran Church in Buffalo with Pastor Michael Poole officiating.
Burial will be in Buffalo Cemetery.
Expressions of sympathy may be extended to the family at www.black-eppersonfuneralhomes.com
|2-5 Sunday at the funeral home|
|11:00 a.m. Monday at Harmony Lutheran Church in Buffalo|
|Black Epperson Funeral Home, Senecaville|
- Guernsey County Sheriff's Office spearheads "Safe Zones" for auction websites in Ohio
- Three Muskingum County men indicted in connection with Byesville theft
- Dilapidated Spruce Street homes raise concerns in Caldwell
- "Maria's Message" shared with Guernsey County students on Monday
- Old Washington man arrested following five-year drug investigation