- Home Welcome
- News From AVC News
Weather Forecasts - Radar
- Weather News & Information
- Cambridge Weather Forecast
- Barnesville Weather Forecast
- Mobile Formatted Forecast
- Guernsey Co. Weather Station
- Current Radar Images
- Cancellations, Closings and Delays
- Sports From AVC Sports
Community Area Information
- Top Community News
- Area Information
- Featured Businesses
- Local Entertainment
- Community TV Shows
- Discover Cambridge TV Show
- Order DVD's of Local Programs
- Community YouTube Channel
- Events Community Calendar
Stations Audio - Video
- WWKC-FM "KC105"
- 96FM WCMJ
- WILE 97.7FM
- 93BNV WBNV-FM
- Rock 92.1 WBIK-FM
- ESPN Cambridge
- Community TV2
- Sales Advertising Media Kit
- AVC Communications
Sunday, April 19th, 2015
Current Time 1:52:39pm
Current Time 1:52:39pm
Obituaries: Kenneth Allen Motil
|Kenneth Allen Motil|
|Kenneth Allen Motil, 56, of Byesville passed away Monday (April 28, 2013) at his home.
He was born May 26, 1956 in Cambridge and was the son of the late Steve A. and Catherine H. (Fotta) Motil Sr.
Kenny was employed as a heavy equipment operator for the Oxford Mining Co. for over 30 years and was an owner of the former Korte's Tavern for 10 years.
He was a 1974 graduate of Guernsey Catholic Central and attended Ohio University in Athens. He was a member of the former Holy Trinity Catholic Church in Byesville, a member of Byesville VFW post #3760 where he had served on the board and was an avid Cleveland Browns and Ohio State Buckeyes fan.
In addition to his parents he was preceded in death by an infant sister Joanne.
He is survived by one step-son, Paul David Hahn of Columbus; two step- daughters, Helen (Matt) Hewison and Hope (Dave) Schaffer both of Byesville; three brothers, Steve (Pam) Motil Jr. of Pleasant City, Robert J. (Sue) Motil of Westerville and Joseph (Anita) Motil of Roswell, GA.; three sisters, Marge (Ed) Burik of Westerville, Catherine (Tom) Welch of Cambridge and Cheryl (Ronnie) Carr of Senecaville; two step-granddaughters, Hailey and Hunter Hewison ; eleven nieces and nephews, several great nieces and nephews and one great great nephew.
No calling hours will be observed and burial will take place in Mt. Calvary Cemetery, Byesville.
|no calling hours will be observed|
|Burial will take place in Mt. Calvary Cemetery, Byesville|
|Black-Epperson Funeral Home, Byesville|
- Guernsey County Sheriff's Office spearheads "Safe Zones" for auction websites in Ohio
- Three Muskingum County men indicted in connection with Byesville theft
- Dilapidated Spruce Street homes raise concerns in Caldwell
- "Maria's Message" shared with Guernsey County students on Monday
- One seriously injured in single-vehicle OVI crash on Monday