- Home Welcome
- News From AVC News
Weather Forecasts - Radar
- Weather News & Information
- Cambridge Weather Forecast
- Barnesville Weather Forecast
- Mobile Formatted Forecast
- Guernsey Co. Weather Station
- Current Radar Images
- Cancellations, Closings and Delays
- Sports From AVC Sports
Community Area Information
- Top Community News
- Area Information
- Featured Businesses
- Local Entertainment
- Community TV Shows
- Discover Cambridge TV Show
- Order DVD's of Local Programs
- Community YouTube Channel
- Events Community Calendar
Stations Audio - Video
- WWKC-FM "KC105"
- 96FM WCMJ
- WILE 97.7FM
- 93BNV WBNV-FM
- Rock 92.1 WBIK-FM
- ESPN Cambridge
- Community TV2
- Sales Advertising Media Kit
- AVC Communications
Saturday, April 18th, 2015
Current Time 10:23:50am
Current Time 10:23:50am
Obituaries: LuAnn Danford
|LuAnn (Warden) Danford, 58, of Salesville passed away Sunday (May 12, 2013) at her home surrounded by her family.
She was born March 8, 1955 in Cambridge and was the daughter of Belva (Lashley) Warden of Senecaville and the late William Warden.
LuAnn was the Director of Nursing at the Guernsey County Health Dept. for the past 20 years and had previously worked at the former Good Samaritan Hospital and the former Guernsey Memorial Hospital. She was a 1973 graduate of Zane Trace High School, and earned her Registered Nursing degree at Belmont Technical College.
She was a member of Sts. Peter and Paul Catholic Church, Ohio Spinners and Weavers, former Peacemakers Quilt Guild. LuAnn enjoyed gardening, quilting, sewing, canning and playing with her grandchildren. She loved her family dearly and enjoyed all family activities.
She is survived by her husband Jeffery N. Danford whom she married October 25, 1975; two daughters, Jessica (Scott) Mackey and Katie (Cale) Wagstaff both of Salesville; one brother Steve (Janet) Warden of Dover; three grandchildren, Neil and Quincy Mackey and Gracie Wagstaff; best friend Debbie St. Clair of Lore City; several nieces, nephews and her Health Department family.
Calling hours will be Tuesday from 4-9 p.m. at Black-Epperson Funeral Home, Senecaville.
Mass of Christian Burial will be 11:00 a.m. Wednesday at the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church in Barnesville with Monsignor Mark J. Froehlich officiating.
Burial will be in Gibson Station Cemetery.
Expressions of sympathy may be extended to the family at www.black-eppersonfuneralhomes.com
|4-9 Tuesday at Black-Epperson Funeral Home, Senecaville|
|11:00 a.m. Wednesday at the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church in Barnesville|
|Gibson Statioin Cemetery|
|Black Epperson Funeral Home, Senecaville|
- Ex-Ohio choir director pleads guilty to sex charges
- Cambridge man faces drug charges following traffic stop
- Guernsey County Sheriff's Office spearheads "Safe Zones" for auction websites in Ohio
- Guernsey County Engineer sets forth high-priority projects
- Zanesville man accused of assaulting a Guernsey County officer