- Home Welcome
- News From AVC News
Weather Forecasts - Radar
- Weather News & Information
- Cambridge Weather Forecast
- Barnesville Weather Forecast
- Mobile Formatted Forecast
- Guernsey Co. Weather Station
- Current Radar Images
- Cancellations, Closings and Delays
- Sports From AVC Sports
Community Area Information
- Top Community News
- Area Information
- Featured Businesses
- Local Entertainment
- Community TV Shows
- Discover Cambridge TV Show
- Order DVD's of Local Programs
- Community YouTube Channel
- Events Community Calendar
Stations Audio - Video
- WWKC-FM "KC105"
- 96FM WCMJ
- WILE 97.7FM
- 93BNV WBNV-FM
- Rock 92.1 WBIK-FM
- ESPN Cambridge
- Community TV2
- Sales Advertising Media Kit
- AVC Communications
Sunday, April 19th, 2015
Current Time 1:49:45am
Current Time 1:49:45am
Obituaries: Ida "Marlene" (McKee) Hollenbeck
|Ida "Marlene" (McKee) Hollenbeck|
|Ida "Marlene" (McKee) Hollenbeck, 70, of Byesville passed away Tuesday evening (October 22, 2013) at her home surrounded by her family after a valiant battle with cancer.
She was born March 2, 1943 in Cambridge and was the daughter of the late Harold "Casey" and Sara (Blackburn) McKee.
Mrs. Hollenbeck was a 1961 graduate of Byesville High School. She held several secretarial positions at local businesses.
She was a loving mother and grandmother who enjoyed spending time with her family. She enjoyed the holiday, especially the fall when the leaves changed. She enjoyed long walks with her husband and taking numerous pictures of her family. She was a very strong woman, which she instilled in her four granddaughters. She was a fun-loving, spirited soul and will be dearly missed.
In addition to her parents she was preceded in death by one brother Harold "Tommy" McKee.
She is survived by her husband Ronald Hollenbeck whom she married September 5, 1964 at Trinity Methodist Church; three children, Ann (Daren) Roe of Salesville, Robin Hollenbeck of Byesville and Eric Hollenbeck of Canton; four granddaughters, Leigh Ann (Benjamin) Roth, Lindsey Roe, Miranda Hollenbeck and Samantha Roe; two great grandchildren, Lucas Roth and Ashtyn Harris; one sister Margaret Yackin; and several nieces and nephews.
Calling hours will be Saturday from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. at Black-Epperson Funeral Home, Byesville where a memorial service will follow at 3:00 p.m. with Pastor Jim Garrett officiating.
Expressions of sympathy may be extended to the family at www.black-eppersonfuneralhomes.com
|1:00 to 3:00 Saturday at the funeral home|
|3:00 Saturday at the funeral home|
|Black-Epperson Funeral Home - Byesville|
- Guernsey County Sheriff's Office spearheads "Safe Zones" for auction websites in Ohio
- Three Muskingum County men indicted in connection with Byesville theft
- Dilapidated Spruce Street homes raise concerns in Caldwell
- "Maria's Message" shared with Guernsey County students on Monday
- Old Washington man arrested following five-year drug investigation