- Home Welcome
- News From AVC News
Weather Forecasts - Radar
- Weather News & Information
- Cambridge Weather Forecast
- Barnesville Weather Forecast
- Mobile Formatted Forecast
- Guernsey Co. Weather Station
- Cambridge Airport Weather Station
- Current Radar Images
- Sports From AVC Sports
Community Area Information
- Top Community News
- Area Information
- Featured Businesses
- Local Entertainment
- Community TV Shows
- Discover Cambridge TV Show
- Order DVD's of Local Programs
- Community YouTube Channel
- Events Community Calendar
Stations Audio - Video
- WWKC-FM "KC105"
- 96FM WCMJ
- WILE 97.7FM
- 93BNV WBNV-FM
- Rock 92.1 WBIK-FM
- ESPN Cambridge
- Community TV2
- Sales Advertising Media Kit
- Listen Live Online!
- AVC Communications
Sunday, November 23rd, 2014
Current Time 7:30:05am
Current Time 7:30:05am
Obituaries: Julia Ann Trubisky
|Julia Ann Trubisky|
|Julia Ann Trubisky, 94, of Byesville passed away Thursday (November 14, 2013) at her home.
She was born February 26, 1919 in Robins, Ohio and was the daughter of the late Andrew and Anna (Stropki) Haschak.
Julia was a homemaker and had previously work in the Mentor School System. She was a member of St. Michael's Byzantine Catholic Church, Pleasant City and a former member of St. Michael's Byzantine Church in Fairport, Ohio where she was a member of the Women's Guild, she was also a graduate of Community High School in Trail Run. She enjoyed baking and cooking and being with her family.
In addition to her parents she was preceded in death by her husband Nicholas whom she married July 20, 1946 and passed away June 30, 2004; two sisters, Mary Wallo, and infant sister Anna; six brothers, Andy, John, Steve, Joe, George and Mike.
She is survived by one son Gene (Mary Ann) Trubisky of Painesville; one daughter Joyce (James) McCann of Pittsburgh; one sister Helen Green of Fresno; seven grandchildren, James, Michael, Janice, Laura, Jackie, Peter and Carly; several nieces and nephews including Gene Haschak.
Calling hours will be Saturday from 9:30 - 11:00 a.m. at St. Michael's Byzantine Catholic Church in Pleasant City where funeral services will follow at 11:00 a.m. with Fr. Ed Gretchko officiating.
Burial will be in Greenwood Cemetery.
Memorial donations may be made in Julia's name to Hospice of Guernsey, P.O. Box 1165, Cambridge, Ohio 43725
|Saturday from 9:30 - 11:00 a.m. at St. Michael's Byzantine Catholic Church in Pleasant City|
|11:00 a.m. Saturday at the church following calling hours|
|Black-Epperson Funeral Home - Byesville|
- Numerous suspects indicted following drug raid by Cambridge PD
- Guernsey County man escapes from Wintersville prison
- Two arrested with pipe bomb in Noble County appear in court
- Man arrested in connection with drug trafficking in Cambridge
- Sex-offender conditions eased for Steubenville football player