- Home Welcome
- News From AVC News
Weather Forecasts - Radar
- Weather News & Information
- Cambridge Weather Forecast
- Barnesville Weather Forecast
- Mobile Formatted Forecast
- Guernsey Co. Weather Station
- Current Radar Images
- Cancellations, Closings and Delays
- Sports From AVC Sports
Community Area Information
- Top Community News
- Area Information
- Featured Businesses
- Local Entertainment
- Community TV Shows
- Discover Cambridge TV Show
- Order DVD's of Local Programs
- Community YouTube Channel
- Events Community Calendar
Stations Audio - Video
- WWKC-FM "KC105"
- 96FM WCMJ
- WILE 97.7FM
- 93BNV WBNV-FM
- Rock 92.1 WBIK-FM
- ESPN Cambridge
- Community TV2
- Sales Advertising Media Kit
- AVC Communications
Sunday, April 19th, 2015
Current Time 1:02:26pm
Current Time 1:02:26pm
Obituaries: Robert A. "Bob" Lenarz
|Robert A. "Bob" Lenarz|
|Robert A. "Bob" Lenarz, 68, of Pleasant City passed away Thursday (December 5, 2013) at his home.
He was born June 25, 1945 in Dover and was the son of the late Robert A. and Margaret L. (Howard) Lenarz.
Mr. Lenarz retired after 36 years as a truck driver. He was an Army veteran of Vietnam. He was a die cast car collector and enjoyed spending time with his children and grandchildren.
In addition to his parents he was preceded in death by a brother Alfred Lenarz.
He is survived by his wife of 35 years Gail E. (Davenport) Lenarz whom he married May 12, 1978; four step-sons, Donald Blair of Cambridge, Michael 9Lydia) Blair of New Philadelphia, James Blair of Pleasant City and Daniel (Donna) Blair of Byesville; eleven grandchildren, Mark, Jessica, Ashley, Lacey, Makala, Tiffany, Jim, Katie, Scott, Troy and Kyle; five great grandchildren, Tyler, Landon, Jacob, Lewis and Lynn; one sister Hazel L. Hizer of Newark.
Calling hours will be Monday from 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. at Black-Epperson Funeral Home, Byesville with services to follow at 1:00 p.m. with Pastor Dennis Rost officiating.
Burial will be in Greenwood Cemetery with military services conducted by the Guernsey County Veterans Council.
|11-1 Monday at the funeral home|
|1:00 Monday at the funeral home|
|Black-Epperson Funeral Home - Byesville|
- Guernsey County Sheriff's Office spearheads "Safe Zones" for auction websites in Ohio
- Three Muskingum County men indicted in connection with Byesville theft
- Dilapidated Spruce Street homes raise concerns in Caldwell
- "Maria's Message" shared with Guernsey County students on Monday
- One seriously injured in single-vehicle OVI crash on Monday