- Home Welcome
- News From AVC News
Weather Forecasts - Radar
- Weather News & Information
- Cambridge Weather Forecast
- Barnesville Weather Forecast
- Mobile Formatted Forecast
- Guernsey Co. Weather Station
- Cambridge Airport Weather Station
- Current Radar Images
- Sports From AVC Sports
Community Area Information
- Top Community News
- Area Information
- Featured Businesses
- Local Entertainment
- Community TV Shows
- Discover Cambridge TV Show
- Order DVD's of Local Programs
- Community YouTube Channel
- Events Community Calendar
Stations Audio - Video
- WWKC-FM "KC105"
- 96FM WCMJ
- WILE 97.7FM
- 93BNV WBNV-FM
- Rock 92.1 WBIK-FM
- ESPN Cambridge
- Community TV2
- Sales Advertising Media Kit
- Listen Live Online!
- AVC Communications
Saturday, January 31st, 2015
Current Time 2:59:27am
Current Time 2:59:27am
Obituaries: Elizabeth Joy Johnson
|Elizabeth Joy Johnson|
|Elizabeth Joy Johnson 84 of Kimbolton went to be with the Lord on December 15, 2013.
She was born on May 26, 1929 in Lansing, Michigan. She was the daughter of the late Clifford and Milly Danley.
Joy was a former employee of Edmont-WIlson in Coshocton and employee of NCR in Cambridge. After retirement she volunteered at SEORMC for several years.
She was a member of Kimbolton United Methodist Church. She was an avid baker and enjoyed being with her family.
She was preceded in death by her husband Jack in 1983, they were married on August 29, 1947.
Joy leaves eight children, Tom & Sue Johnson of Senecaville, Tim & June Johnson of Kimbolton, Connie & Dave Clipner of Cambridge, Kathy & John Parks of Newcomerstown, Diana & John Caldwell of Cambridge, Sandy Johnson of Cambridge, Brenda Rose of Kimbolton and Irene & Richard Gano of Newcomerstown. She has 17 grandchildren and 28 great grandchildren. She is also survived by one brother David & Maryann Danley of Cambridge and two sisters, Beverly & Rod Bradford of Plainfield and Carole Schoeppner of Cambridge.
She is preceded in death by four sisters, three brothers and one grandson.
Visitation will be on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at Bundy-Law Funeral Home from 4 to 8 pm with the service on Wednesday at 11am at Kimbolton United Methodist Church. Pastor Monica Huntsman and Rev. Paul Gerycz will officiate the service with burial following in Kimbolton Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be made to Hospice of Guernsey / P.O. Box 1165 / Cambridge, Ohio 43725. Elizabeth’s online tribute wall may be viewed and signed at www.bundy-lawfuneralhome.com.
|Visitation will be on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at Bundy-Law Funeral Home from 4 to 8 pm|
|Wednesday at 11am at Kimbolton United Methodist Church. Pastor Monica Huntsman and Rev. Paul Gerycz will officiate the service with burial following in Kimbolton Cemetery.|
|Bundy-Law Funeral Home - Cambridge|
- Two charged in connection with Buffalo meth lab bust
- UPDATE: Domestic dispute may have spurred fatal shooting in Cambridge
- Guernsey, Noble counties could see new pipeline in 2015
- Task force formed to investigate Tuscarawas County double homicide
- Suspect charged in connection with Madison Avenue murder