- Home Welcome
- News From AVC News
Weather Forecasts - Radar
- Weather News & Information
- Cambridge Weather Forecast
- Barnesville Weather Forecast
- Mobile Formatted Forecast
- Guernsey Co. Weather Station
- Current Radar Images
- Cancellations, Closings and Delays
- Sports From AVC Sports
Community Area Information
- Top Community News
- Area Information
- Featured Businesses
- Local Entertainment
- Community TV Shows
- Discover Cambridge TV Show
- Order DVD's of Local Programs
- Community YouTube Channel
- Events Community Calendar
Stations Audio - Video
- WWKC-FM "KC105"
- 96FM WCMJ
- WILE 97.7FM
- 93BNV WBNV-FM
- Rock 92.1 WBIK-FM
- ESPN Cambridge
- Community TV2
- Sales Advertising Media Kit
- AVC Communications
Saturday, April 18th, 2015
Current Time 6:54:40pm
Current Time 6:54:40pm
Obituaries: Arthur T. Wickham Jr.
|Arthur T. Wickham Jr.|
|"Crow" Arthur T. Wickham Jr., 60, of Buffalo passed away Monday (December 16, 2013) at his home.
He was born July 20, 1953 in Cambridge and was the son of Arthur Wickham Sr. of Buffalo and the late Elizabeth (Hughes) Wickham.
He was owner/operator of Crow's Comic Nest in Buffalo. He was a 1971 graduate of Meadowbrook High School, and a charter member of Big John's Sportsman's Club. He enjoyed collecting comic books and was an avid movie enthusiast. He was a friend and mentor to many.
In addition to his mother he was preceded in death by grandparents, Martha and Dock Wickham and grandmother Levadas Adams.
In addition to his father he is survived by a "son of the heart" James L. Egnot of Byesville; one sister Joyce Darlene Bates of Buffalo; three nieces and nephews, Jason Bates of Buffalo, James Bates Jr. of New Concord and Jodi Edgell of Pleasant City; ten great nieces and nephews and three great great nieces and nephews; and his faithful dog Kaelen.
Calling hours will be Thursday from 4 to 7 p.m. at Black-Epperson Funeral Home, Byesville. A dinner will follow at the Buffalo VFW #8040.
A memorial service will be held July 20, 2014 at Big John's Sportsman's Club.
Expressions of sympathy may be extended to the family at www.black-eppersonfuneralhomes.com
|Thursday from 4 to 7 p.m. at the funeral home|
|Memorial services will be held July 20, 2014 at Big John's Sportsman's Club|
|Black-Epperson Funeral Home - Byesville|
- Guernsey County Sheriff's Office spearheads "Safe Zones" for auction websites in Ohio
- Three Muskingum County men indicted in connection with Byesville theft
- Dilapidated Spruce Street homes raise concerns in Caldwell
- "Maria's Message" shared with Guernsey County students on Monday
- One seriously injured in single-vehicle OVI crash on Monday