- Home Welcome
- News From AVC News
Weather Forecasts - Radar
- Weather News & Information
- Cambridge Weather Forecast
- Barnesville Weather Forecast
- Mobile Formatted Forecast
- Guernsey Co. Weather Station
- Cambridge Airport Weather Station
- Current Radar Images
- Sports From AVC Sports
Community Area Information
- Top Community News
- Area Information
- Featured Businesses
- Local Entertainment
- Community TV Shows
- Discover Cambridge TV Show
- Order DVD's of Local Programs
- Community YouTube Channel
- Events Community Calendar
Stations Audio - Video
- WWKC-FM "KC105"
- 96FM WCMJ
- WILE 97.7FM
- 93BNV WBNV-FM
- Rock 92.1 WBIK-FM
- ESPN Cambridge
- Community TV2
- Sales Advertising Media Kit
- Listen Live Online!
- AVC Communications
Saturday, January 31st, 2015
Current Time 1:49:17am
Current Time 1:49:17am
Obituaries: Patricia L. Johnson
|Patricia L. Johnson|
|Patricia L. Johnson, age 78 of Lore City, passed away on Thursday, January 2, 2014 at her home. She was born on August 11, 1935 in Fairmont, WV. a daughter of the late Paul Rowe and Cora Lee (Rice) Rowe.
Mrs. Johnson worked at Hills and Ames in Cambridge. She was a member of the Moose in Cuyahoga Falls. She enjoyed crocheting, reading and shopping on QVC.
Patricia is preceded in death by, her parents; her husband Jackie P. Johnson; two daughters, Kris Beatty and Kelly Johnson; a sister Pauline Rowe; and a brother Bill Rowe.
Surviving are, three daughters, Kim Shaffer of Akron, Kay Affolter of Lore City and Kandy (Eric) Casenhiser of Akron; a sister Peggy (Doug) Burnsworth of West Virginia; a sister-in-law Roberta Rowe of Tennessee; many grandchildren, several great grandchildren, three great great grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews.
A memorial visitation will be held on Tuesday, January 7, 2014 from 2 to 3 pm at Bundy-Law Funeral Home with a service to follow at 3 pm. Rev. Craig Murray will officiate the service with burial taking place at a later date.
Memorial contributions may be made to Hospice of Guernsey / P.O. Box 1165 / Cambridge, Ohio 43725. Her online tribute wall may be viewed and signed at www.bundy-lawfuneralhome.com.
|A memorial visitation will be held on Tuesday, January 7, 2014 from 2 to 3 pm at Bundy-Law Funeral Home with a service to follow at 3 pm.|
|A memorial visitation will be held on Tuesday, January 7, 2014 from 2 to 3 pm at Bundy-Law Funeral Home with a service to follow at 3 pm. Rev. Craig Murray will officiate the service with burial taking place at a later date.|
|Bundy-Law Funeral Home - Cambridge|
- Two charged in connection with Buffalo meth lab bust
- UPDATE: Domestic dispute may have spurred fatal shooting in Cambridge
- Guernsey, Noble counties could see new pipeline in 2015
- Task force formed to investigate Tuscarawas County double homicide
- Cambridge man enters guilty plea in pizza delivery driver's murder