- Home Welcome
- News From AVC News
Weather Forecasts - Radar
- Weather News & Information
- Cambridge Weather Forecast
- Barnesville Weather Forecast
- Mobile Formatted Forecast
- Guernsey Co. Weather Station
- Current Radar Images
- Cancellations, Closings and Delays
- Sports From AVC Sports
Community Area Information
- Top Community News
- Area Information
- Featured Businesses
- Local Entertainment
- Community TV Shows
- Discover Cambridge TV Show
- Order DVD's of Local Programs
- Community YouTube Channel
- Events Community Calendar
Stations Audio - Video
- WWKC-FM "KC105"
- 96FM WCMJ
- WILE 97.7FM
- 93BNV WBNV-FM
- Rock 92.1 WBIK-FM
- ESPN Cambridge
- Community TV2
- Sales Advertising Media Kit
- AVC Communications
Sunday, April 19th, 2015
Current Time 2:30:08pm
Current Time 2:30:08pm
Obituaries: Richard Walker Lemmom
|Richard Walker Lemmom|
|Richard Walker Lemmon, 79, passed away Saturday (January 11, 2014) at his home.
He was born June 28, 1934 in Cambridge and was the son of the late Andrew and Grace (Geese) Lemmon.
Mr. Lemmon retired from N.C.R. and had previously been employed with R.C.A. He was a Christian by faith, a 1953 graduate of Cambridge High School, an avid sports fan and enjoyed playing cards, fishing, and working jigsaw puzzles.
In addition to his parents he was preceded in death by three brothers, Cecil, Jack and Donny; one sister, Norma Jean Bailey; former spouse Melba Lemmon.
He is survived by one son Mark (Carol) Lemmon of Pleasant City; two daughters, Denise (Dave) Potts of Cumberland and Lisa Lemmon of Cambridge; one brother, Ron Lemmon of Cambridge; one grandson Logan Lemmon and two great grandchildren Rylee and Brantley.
A private graveside service will be held at Northwood Cemetery Tuesday at 11:00 a.m.
Expressions of sympathy may be extended to the family at www.black-eppersonfuneralhomes.com
|No calling hours will be observed|
|Private graveside services will be Tuesday at 11:00 a.m.|
|Black-Epperson Funeral Home - Byesville|
- Guernsey County Sheriff's Office spearheads "Safe Zones" for auction websites in Ohio
- Three Muskingum County men indicted in connection with Byesville theft
- Dilapidated Spruce Street homes raise concerns in Caldwell
- "Maria's Message" shared with Guernsey County students on Monday
- One seriously injured in single-vehicle OVI crash on Monday