- Home Welcome
- News From AVC News
Weather Forecasts - Radar
- Weather News & Information
- Cambridge Weather Forecast
- Barnesville Weather Forecast
- Mobile Formatted Forecast
- Guernsey Co. Weather Station
- Cambridge Airport Weather Station
- Current Radar Images
- Sports From AVC Sports
Community Area Information
- Top Community News
- Area Information
- Featured Businesses
- Local Entertainment
- Community TV Shows
- Discover Cambridge TV Show
- Order DVD's of Local Programs
- Community YouTube Channel
- Events Community Calendar
Stations Audio - Video
- WWKC-FM "KC105"
- 96FM WCMJ
- WILE 97.7FM
- 93BNV WBNV-FM
- Rock 92.1 WBIK-FM
- ESPN Cambridge
- Community TV2
- Sales Advertising Media Kit
- Listen Live Online!
- AVC Communications
Saturday, January 31st, 2015
Current Time 2:21:59am
Current Time 2:21:59am
Obituaries: Virginia D. Triplett
|Virginia D. Triplett|
|Virginia D. Triplett, 83, of Byesville, passed away Saturday (January 18, 2014) at Summit Acres Nursing Home.
She was born on December 6, 1930 in Byesville and was the daughter of the late Harry and Gladys (Sickles) Dudley.
Virginia worked at several different companies throughout her life, including The Dutch Pantry, Oxford Tile, Zayre, and Hamilton Beach.
She was a member of The Assembly of God Church in Byesville, and a 1947 graduate of Byesville High School. She enjoyed cooking, gardening, crossword puzzles and brain teasers, and the special times she spent meeting and having coffee with her friends and neighbors.
In addition to her parents she was preceded in death by her husband Raymond Junior Triplett (October 19, 1975); a daughter Vicki Price; a son Harry Triplett; great granddaughter Mackenzie Brown; and special companion Bill Tennant.
She is survived by her daughter Linda Brown of Walhonding; a son Craig Triplett of Cambridge; two sisters, Alice Bond of Ava and Artie (Bob) Watson of Byesville; a half brother Tim (Barb) Dudley of Pleasant City; five grandchildren, Christa Clendening, Jay (Laura) Brown of WVA, David (April) Brown of Pleasant City, Raymond (Trisha) Price of Zanesville, and Amy (Anthony) Price of , Cambridge; four great grandchildren, Coular and Austin Clendening, and Anthony and Nicholas Price; special niece T'wana Mehaffey; and Darlene Larrick, whom she thought of as a daughter.
Calling hours will be held Wednesday from 5-8pm at the Black-Epperson Funeral Home in Byesville, where funeral services will be held Thursday at 11:00 a.m. with Pastor John Reece officiating.
Burial will follow in Greenwood Cemetery.
|Wednesday from 5-8 p.m. at the funeral home|
|11:00 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home|
|Black-Epperson Funeral Home - Byesville|
- Two charged in connection with Buffalo meth lab bust
- UPDATE: Domestic dispute may have spurred fatal shooting in Cambridge
- Guernsey, Noble counties could see new pipeline in 2015
- Task force formed to investigate Tuscarawas County double homicide
- Cambridge man enters guilty plea in pizza delivery driver's murder