- Home Welcome
- News From AVC News
Weather Forecasts - Radar
- Weather News & Information
- Cambridge Weather Forecast
- Barnesville Weather Forecast
- Mobile Formatted Forecast
- Guernsey Co. Weather Station
- Current Radar Images
- Cancellations, Closings and Delays
- Sports From AVC Sports
Community Area Information
- Top Community News
- Area Information
- Featured Businesses
- Local Entertainment
- Community TV Shows
- Discover Cambridge TV Show
- Order DVD's of Local Programs
- Community YouTube Channel
- Events Community Calendar
Stations Audio - Video
- WWKC-FM "KC105"
- 96FM WCMJ
- WILE 97.7FM
- 93BNV WBNV-FM
- Rock 92.1 WBIK-FM
- ESPN Cambridge
- Community TV2
- Sales Advertising Media Kit
- AVC Communications
Tuesday, April 21st, 2015
Current Time 3:40:08am
Current Time 3:40:08am
Obituaries: Geneva Ann Thompson
|Geneva Ann Thompson|
|Geneva Ann Thompson , 82, of Chaseville passed away Thursday Feb. 20,2014 @ The Beckett House in New Concord.
She was born August 24, 1931 in Derwent and was the daughter of the late Leland B. and Nellie R. (Rossiter) Laughlin.
She was a 1950 graduate of Senecaville High School. Geneva enjoyed sewing, genealogy, and keeping up with her daughter Carol and her family who served several years in the military, and were stationed far from home.
Mrs. Thompson was a former member of Berry's Ridge Baptist Church , and also attended Stop 9 Church of Christ in Byesville.
In addition to her parents she was preceded in death by her husband Howard Frank Thompson whom she married November 9, 1966 and passed away August 1, 1983; a sister in law Marjorie Laughlin, a brother Kenneth Laughlin, and her beloved dog Shasta.
She is survived by one daughter Carol (Craig) Montgomery of Senecaville; one sister Betty Murphy of Carrollton; two grandchildren, Ashley Nicole and Shane Micheal; one great grandson Rylan Patrick Dicesere, and several nieces and nephews.
Calling hours will be on Saturday Feb. 22,2014 from 4 to 6 p.m. and one hr. prior to services on Sunday at Black-Epperson Funeral Home, Senecaville. Graveside burial to follow on Sunday at 2 :00 p.m. with Evan. Woody Biggs to officiate.
Burial will be in Senecaville Cemetery.
|4-6 p.m. Saturday at Black-Epperson Funeral Home, Senecaville and one hour prior to service on Sunday at the funeral home.|
|Graveside Service Sunday at 2:00 p.m. at Senecaville Cemetery|
|Black Epperson Funeral Home - Senecaville|
- Guernsey County Sheriff's Office spearheads "Safe Zones" for auction websites in Ohio
- Guernsey County Sheriff's Office unveils new meth lab disposal trailer
- Cambridge PD seeks man for truck theft from local lot
- Rolling Hills wrapping up the year, preparing for next
- GC authorities seek person of interest in suspected meth lab