- Home Welcome
- News From AVC News
Weather Forecasts - Radar
- Weather News & Information
- Cambridge Weather Forecast
- Barnesville Weather Forecast
- Mobile Formatted Forecast
- Guernsey Co. Weather Station
- Current Radar Images
- Cancellations, Closings and Delays
- Sports From AVC Sports
Community Area Information
- Top Community News
- Area Information
- Featured Businesses
- Local Entertainment
- Community TV Shows
- Discover Cambridge TV Show
- Order DVD's of Local Programs
- Community YouTube Channel
- Events Community Calendar
Stations Audio - Video
- WWKC-FM "KC105"
- 96FM WCMJ
- WILE 97.7FM
- 93BNV WBNV-FM
- Rock 92.1 WBIK-FM
- ESPN Cambridge
- Community TV2
- Sales Advertising Media Kit
- AVC Communications
Tuesday, April 21st, 2015
Current Time 11:22:19am
Current Time 11:22:19am
Obituaries: James Harold Horton
|James Harold Horton|
|James Harold Horton, 90, of Senecaville passed away Saturday (March 29, 2014) at Red Carpet Health Care Center.
He was born November 8, 1923 in Noble County, son of the late Moses I. and Martha Rachel (Bell) Horton.
He retired from Champion Spark plug after 24 years of service, ran the family farm for 20 years and is currently a certified tree farmer. He was an outdoorsman, enjoying hunting, fishing and coon hunting.
He was a 40 year member of Senecaville United Methodist Church, a 1941 graduate of Summerfield High School, member of Point Pleasant Masonic Lodge and an Army veteran of WWII.
In addition to his parents he was preceded in death by one brother, Earl A. Horton and a sister, Lucy Feldner.
He is survived by his wife, Audrey Pearl (Murrey) Horton whom he married July 20, 1942; one son, Larry A. (Suzanne) Horton of Senecaville; three daughters, Sandra (Bill) Stoney of Senecaville, Kathy (Mark) Fehrman of Dayton and Leisa Arnold of Senecaville; eight grandchildren, James, Jason, Robert, Sara, Kelly, Joshua, Zachary and Levi; nine great grandchildren, Morgan, Faith, Brittney, Mandy, Jacob and Kyle, Collin, Taylor & Taylor; several nieces and nephews.
Calling hours will be 3:00 to 7:00 p.m. Monday at Black-Epperson Funeral Home, Senecaville where services will be Tuesday at 11:00 a.m. with Mark Fehrman officiating.
|Monday from 3 - 7 p.m. at Black-Epperson Funeral Home, Senecaville|
|11:00 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home|
|Black Epperson Funeral Home - Senecaville|
- Guernsey County Sheriff's Office spearheads "Safe Zones" for auction websites in Ohio
- Dilapidated Spruce Street homes raise concerns in Caldwell
- One seriously injured in single-vehicle OVI crash on Monday
- Guernsey County Sheriff's Office unveils new meth lab disposal trailer
- New Concord man charged in hit-and-run incident