- Home Welcome
- News From AVC News
Weather Forecasts - Radar
- Weather News & Information
- Cambridge Weather Forecast
- Barnesville Weather Forecast
- Mobile Formatted Forecast
- Guernsey Co. Weather Station
- Current Radar Images
- Cancellations, Closings and Delays
- Sports From AVC Sports
Community Area Information
- Top Community News
- Area Information
- Featured Businesses
- Local Entertainment
- Community TV Shows
- Discover Cambridge TV Show
- Order DVD's of Local Programs
- Community YouTube Channel
- Events Community Calendar
Stations Audio - Video
- WWKC-FM "KC105"
- 96FM WCMJ
- WILE 97.7FM
- 93BNV WBNV-FM
- Rock 92.1 WBIK-FM
- ESPN Cambridge
- Community TV2
- Sales Advertising Media Kit
- AVC Communications
Tuesday, April 21st, 2015
Current Time 6:32:32am
Current Time 6:32:32am
Obituaries: Audrey Pearl Horton
|Audrey Pearl Horton|
|Audrey Pearl (Murrey) Horton, 89, of Senecaville passed away Saturday April 12, 2014 at the Red Carpet Health Care Center.
She was born December 29, 1924 in Noble County, daughter of the late John A. and Hazel S. (Archer) Murrey.
Audrey was a cook at Rolling Hills for 20 years, was a member of Senecaville United Methodist Church for 40 plus years and earned her high diploma at the age of 62.
She enjoyed sewing, flowers, cooking and baking. She was a long time 4-H advisor and was a prize winning pie baker at the Guernsey County Fair.
In addition to her parents she was preceded in death by her husband James Harold Horton whom she married July 20, 1942 and passed away March 29, 2014; two brothers, Carlos Murrey and John W. Murrey; one sister Mildred Rossiter.
Audrey is survived by one son, Larry A. (Suzanne) Horton of Senecaville; three daughters, Sandra (Bill) Stoney of Senecaville, Kathy (Mark) Fehrman of Dayton, and Leisa Arnold (fiancé Mack Chiesa) of Senecaville; two brothers, Ellis (Thelma) Murrey of Florida, Arthur E. Murrey of Senecaville; one sister-in-law Anna Murrey of Canton; eight grandchildren, James, Jason, Robert, Sara, Kelly, Joshua, Zachary and Levi; nine great grandchildren, Morgan, Faith, Brittney, Mandy, Jacob and Kyle, Collin, Taylor, Nathan and Kendal; several nieces and nephews.
Calling hours will be 2:30 - 7:00 p.m. Monday at Black-Epperson Funeral Home, Senecaville where services will be 11:00 a.m. Tuesday with Mark Fehrman officiating.
Burial will be in Buffalo Cemetery.
|today from 2:30 - 7:00 p.m. at Black-Epperson Funeral Home, Senecaville|
|11:00 a.m. Tuesday at the Funeral HOme|
|Black Epperson Funeral Home - Senecaville|
- Guernsey County Sheriff's Office spearheads "Safe Zones" for auction websites in Ohio
- Dilapidated Spruce Street homes raise concerns in Caldwell
- One seriously injured in single-vehicle OVI crash on Monday
- Guernsey County Sheriff's Office unveils new meth lab disposal trailer
- New Concord man charged in hit-and-run incident