- Home Welcome
- News From AVC News
Weather Forecasts - Radar
- Weather News & Information
- Cambridge Weather Forecast
- Barnesville Weather Forecast
- Mobile Formatted Forecast
- Guernsey Co. Weather Station
- Current Radar Images
- Cancellations, Closings and Delays
- Sports From AVC Sports
Community Area Information
- Top Community News
- Area Information
- Featured Businesses
- Local Entertainment
- Community TV Shows
- Discover Cambridge TV Show
- Order DVD's of Local Programs
- Community YouTube Channel
- Events Community Calendar
Stations Audio - Video
- WWKC-FM "KC105"
- 96FM WCMJ
- WILE 97.7FM
- 93BNV WBNV-FM
- Rock 92.1 WBIK-FM
- ESPN Cambridge
- Community TV2
- Sales Advertising Media Kit
- AVC Communications
Saturday, April 18th, 2015
Current Time 11:09:19am
Current Time 11:09:19am
Obituaries: Dorcas Ellen Cmpbell
|Dorcas Ellen Cmpbell|
|Dorcas Ellen Campbell, 74, of Byesville passed away Sunday (May 4, 2014) at Autumn Healthcare.
She was born May 3, 1940 in Barnesville and was the daughter of the late Lawrence Maywood and Bertha Ann (Carpenter) Jackson.
Dorcas retired in 2003 from Detroit Diesel. She was a member of Stop Nine Church of Christ, a graduate of Cambridge High School and Bliss Business College. She loved going to bingo, Golden Sixties and spending time with her grandbabies.
In addition to her parents she was preceded in death by her husband Douglas Eugene Campbell whom she married March 21, 1978 and passed away May 1989; two brothers, Lawrence and Charles Jackson; three sisters, Rosetta McFerrin, Geneva Miller and Genevieve Watson.
She is survived by on son David Copas of Lebanon; two daughters, Mildred Shinn of Byesville and Dorcas Morneweck of Kent; three brothers, Richard Jackson of Ashland, Clarence Jackson of Greenwich and Walter Jackson of Newcomerstown; one sister Olive Straquadine of Columbus; four granddaughters, Brittni Lucas and Brooke Shinn of Byesville, Tabitha (Caleb) Rogers of Zanesville and Jennifer Copas of Cambridge; four grandsons, Nickalas, Hunter, Spencer and Samuel Morneweck all of Kent; five great grandchildren.
Calling hours will be Wednesday from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. at Black-Epperson Funeral Home, Byesville where services will follow at 3:00 p.m. with Evan. Woody Biggs officiating.
|Wednesday May 7th from 1-3 p.m. at Black-Epperson Funeral Home, Byesville|
|3:00 p.m. Wednesday following the calling hours|
|Black-Epperson Funeral Home - Byesville|
- Ex-Ohio choir director pleads guilty to sex charges
- Cambridge man faces drug charges following traffic stop
- Guernsey County Sheriff's Office spearheads "Safe Zones" for auction websites in Ohio
- Guernsey County Engineer sets forth high-priority projects
- Zanesville man accused of assaulting a Guernsey County officer