- Home Welcome
- News From AVC News
Weather Forecasts - Radar
- Weather News & Information
- Cambridge Weather Forecast
- Barnesville Weather Forecast
- Mobile Formatted Forecast
- Guernsey Co. Weather Station
- Current Radar Images
- Cancellations, Closings and Delays
- Sports From AVC Sports
Community Area Information
- Top Community News
- Area Information
- Featured Businesses
- Local Entertainment
- Community TV Shows
- Discover Cambridge TV Show
- Order DVD's of Local Programs
- Community YouTube Channel
- Events Community Calendar
Stations Audio - Video
- WWKC-FM "KC105"
- 96FM WCMJ
- WILE 97.7FM
- 93BNV WBNV-FM
- Rock 92.1 WBIK-FM
- ESPN Cambridge
- Community TV2
- Sales Advertising Media Kit
- AVC Communications
Monday, April 20th, 2015
Current Time 2:36:42pm
Current Time 2:36:42pm
Obituaries: Jean W. Smith
|Jean W. Smith|
|Jean W. Smith, 90, of Barnesville, Ohio passed away Friday, May 30, 2014 at her home. She was born on June 20, 1923 in Barnesville to the late Charles Walter and Mabel E. (Wilson) Wilkins.
Jean was a loving wife, mother, and grandmother. She retired as a clerk for Barnesville Hutton Memorial Library for several years. She was a member of the Barnesville First Presbyterian Church where she was active in the Women's Association serving on all three boards and the choir.
In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by her husband - Charles V. Smith; sisters - Rebecca and Mildred Wilkins; and daughter-in-law - Patricia Smith.
She is survived by one daughter - Rebecca (Bradley) Hammond of Welland, Ontario; son - Patrick (Lenane) Smith of South Vienna, Ohio; sister - Marjorie Dennin of Barnesville; 4 grandchildren - Tim (Courtney) Smith, and Kathryn, John, and Andrew Hammond; and 2 great-grandchildren - Patrick and Benjamin Smith.
Visitation will be held on Thursday, June 5, 2014 from 10 AM until the time of the service at 12 PM at Campbell-Plumly-Milburn Funeral Home, 319 North Chestnut Street, Barnesville, Ohio. Burial will follow at Crestview Cemetery in Barnesville, Ohio.
Charitable donations may be made in Jean's memory to the Barnesville First Presbyterian Church or Barnesville Hutton Memorial Library.
|Thursday, June 5, 2014 from 10 AM until 12 PM at the funeral home|
|Thursday, June 5, 2014 at 12 PM at the funeral home|
|Crestview Cemetery in Barnesville, Ohio|
|Campbell-Plumly-Milburn Funeral Home - Barnesville|
- Guernsey County Sheriff's Office spearheads "Safe Zones" for auction websites in Ohio
- Three Muskingum County men indicted in connection with Byesville theft
- Old Washington Man Arrested Following Five-year Drug Investigation
- Dilapidated Spruce Street homes raise concerns in Caldwell
- "Maria's Message" shared with Guernsey County students on Monday