- Home Welcome
- News From AVC News
Weather Forecasts - Radar
- Cambridge Weather Forecast
- Barnesville Weather Forecast
- Mobile Formatted Forecast
- Guernsey Co. Weather Station
- Current Radar Images
- Cancellations, Closings and Delays
- Local Weather Cameras
- Sports From AVC Sports
Community Area Information
- Top Community News
- Area Information
- Featured Businesses
- Local Entertainment
- Community TV Shows
- Discover Cambridge TV Show
- Order DVD's of Local Programs
- Community YouTube Channel
- Events Community Calendar
Stations Audio - Video
- WWKC-FM "KC105"
- 96FM WCMJ
- WILE 97.7FM
- 93BNV WBNV-FM
- Rock 92.1 WBIK-FM
- ESPN Cambridge
- Community TV2
- Sales Advertising Media Kit
- AVC Communications
Monday, August 3rd, 2015
Current Time 11:02:59pm
Current Time 11:02:59pm
Obituaries: Keith Allen Larrick
|Keith Allen Larrick|
|Keith Allen Larrick, 64, of Byesville passed away Wednesday (July 2, 2014) SEORMC.
He was born April 16, 1950 in Cambridge and was the son of Ruth (Deeren) Larrick of Byesville and the late Robert L. Larrick.
Keith retired from Rolling Hills Schools as a bus driver after 15 years of service. He had previously worked at the former Arrow/LDM for over 30 years. He was Lutheran by faith, and a graduate of Newburgh High School in New York. He enjoyed fishing, hunting, telling stories and spending time with friends. Keith was a member of Point Pleasant Lodge #360, Eagles Aerie #386, Moose Lodge, and a social member of VFW #2901 men's auxiliary.
In addition to his father he was preceded in death by a brother Kevin Larrick.
Along with his mother he is survived by his wife Darlene (Cornette) Larrick whom he married June 30, 1979; one sister Karen (Donald) Hughes of Old Washington; two nieces, Beth Ann Cartner and Megan Hughes; one great niece Mackenzie Cartner.
Calling hours will be Sunday (July 6th) from 2:00 to 5:00 p.m. and Masonic Services will be at 4:30 p.m. at Black-Epperson Funeral Home, Byesville. Additional calling hours will be 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Monday with services to follow at 11:00 a.m. with Pastor Mike Poole officiating. Burial will be in Greenwood Cemetery.
Expressions of sympathy may be extended to the family at www.black-eppersonfuneralhomes.com
|Sunday from 2:00 - 5:00 at the funeral home with Masonic Services at 4:30 and Monday from 10-11 prior to services|
|11:00 a.m. Monday at the funeral home|
|Black-Epperson Funeral Home - Byesville|
- Belle Valley man charged for knife-point robbery in Guernsey County
- Byesville Police arrests pair for alleged vehicle break-ins
- Mother pleads "not guilty by reason of insanity" in deceased newborn case
- Lore City man sentenced to seven years in attempted rape case
- Alleged Blood gang member indicted for Cambridge assault