- Home Welcome
- News From AVC News
Weather Forecasts - Radar
- Cambridge Weather Forecast
- Barnesville Weather Forecast
- Mobile Formatted Forecast
- Guernsey Co. Weather Station
- Current Radar Images
- Cancellations, Closings and Delays
- Local Weather Cameras
- Sports From AVC Sports
Community Area Information
- Top Community News
- Area Information
- Featured Businesses
- Local Entertainment
- Community TV Shows
- Discover Cambridge TV Show
- Order DVD's of Local Programs
- Community YouTube Channel
- Events Community Calendar
Stations Audio - Video
- WWKC-FM "KC105"
- 96FM WCMJ
- WILE 97.7FM
- 93BNV WBNV-FM
- Rock 92.1 WBIK-FM
- ESPN Cambridge
- Community TV2
- Sales Advertising Media Kit
- AVC Communications
Sunday, October 4th, 2015
Current Time 7:19:41pm
Current Time 7:19:41pm
Obituaries: Shirley M. Stillion
|Shirley M. Stillion|
|Shirley M. Stillion, 85, of Buffalo passed away Sunday (July 13, 2014) at SEORMC.
She was born June 21, 1929 in Kipling and was the daughter of the late Ellsworth and Leona (Slay) Todd.
Shirley was a homemaker, a great story teller, good cook, and enjoyed spending time with her family, flowers, gardening and bird watching.
In addition to her parents she was preceded in death by her first husband Emil Scrapchansky; one son Bobby; seven brothers, Paul, Harold, Herschel, Kenny, Ellsworth "Jr", Chuck and infant Raymond; two sisters, Freda and Beverly.
She is survived by her husband Richard Stillion whom she married January 11, 1974; one son Steve (Barb) Scrapchansky of Pleasant City; four daughters, Sylvia (Mark) Grewell of New Philadelphia, Karen Kirk of Byesville, Linda Scrapchansky of Cambridge and Carla Weiss of Cambridge; three step-sons, Rick Stillion of Derwent, Robert (Jane) Stillion of Buffalo and Raymond Stillion of FL; two step-daughters, Rebecca Clauss of Buffalo and Ruth (Bill) Arnold of Cambridge; one brother Don Todd of New Concord; two sisters, Patty Todd and Barbara Hollins both of Cambridge; twenty six grandchildren and numerous great grandchildren.
Calling hours will be Tuesday from 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at Black-Epperson Funeral Home, Byesville where services will be 11:00 a.m. Wednesday. Burial will be in Buffalo Cemetery.
|Tuesday from 2-7 p.m. at Black-Epperson Funeral Home, Byesville|
|11:00 a.m. Wednesday at Black-Epperson Funeral Home, Byesville|
|Black-Epperson Funeral Home - Byesville|
- Southeastern Med to receive $1 million donation from Cambridge native
- Woman allegedly under influence shears off utility pole in Cambridge
- Kimbolton man charged with rape of victim under 13
- Layoffs surging in Appalachian oil, gas industry
- Two woman injured in collision outside of Sarahsville on Friday morning