- Home Welcome
- News From AVC News
Weather Forecasts - Radar
- Weather News & Information
- Cambridge Weather Forecast
- Barnesville Weather Forecast
- Mobile Formatted Forecast
- Guernsey Co. Weather Station
- Current Radar Images
- Cancellations, Closings and Delays
- Sports From AVC Sports
Community Area Information
- Top Community News
- Area Information
- Featured Businesses
- Local Entertainment
- Community TV Shows
- Discover Cambridge TV Show
- Order DVD's of Local Programs
- Community YouTube Channel
- Events Community Calendar
Stations Audio - Video
- WWKC-FM "KC105"
- 96FM WCMJ
- WILE 97.7FM
- 93BNV WBNV-FM
- Rock 92.1 WBIK-FM
- ESPN Cambridge
- Community TV2
- Sales Advertising Media Kit
- AVC Communications
Saturday, April 18th, 2015
Current Time 1:12:31am
Current Time 1:12:31am
Obituaries: John B. "George" Campbell
|John B. "George" Campbell|
|John B. "George" Campbell, 59, of Pleasant City, passed away Friday July 18, 2014 at his home.
He was born August 5, 1954 in Cambridge, the son of the late Hugh E. "Boss" and Nellie Lucille(Wagner) Campbell.
George retired from the village of Pleasant City, where he worked for the street department. He was Christian by faith, and a 1972 graduate of Meadowbrook High School. He enjoyed hunting and mechanical work.
In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by two brothers, Raymond D. Campbell, and Stanley E. Campbell, two sisters, Lois "Tootie" Wieremen, and Sharon Stevens.
George is survived by one daughter, Patti Jo Huntsman, one brother, Thomas(Norma) Campbell, Pleasant City, three sisters, Lynn(Alfred) Bates, Buffalo, Patty(John) Smith, Pleasant City, and Mary(Richard) Stevens, Pleasant City, and several nieces, and nephews.
A memorial service will be held at 1:00 pm Monday, with calling hours 1 hour prior to time of service at the Black-Epperson Funeral Home in Byesville.
Burial will take place in Halley's Ridge Cemetery at a later date.
|Calling hours were Monday at Black-Epperson Funeral Home, Byesville|
|Services were held Monday at Black-Epperson Funeral Home, Byesville|
|Halley's Ridge Cemetery|
|Black-Epperson Funeral Home - Byesville|
- Ex-Ohio choir director pleads guilty to sex charges
- Cambridge man faces drug charges following traffic stop
- Guernsey County Sheriff's Office spearheads "Safe Zones" for auction websites in Ohio
- Guernsey County Engineer sets forth high-priority projects
- Zanesville man accused of assaulting a Guernsey County officer