- Home Welcome
- News From AVC News
Weather Forecasts - Radar
- Cambridge Weather Forecast
- Barnesville Weather Forecast
- Mobile Formatted Forecast
- Guernsey Co. Weather Station
- Current Radar Images
- Cancellations, Closings and Delays
- Local Weather Cameras
- Sports From AVC Sports
Community Area Information
- Top Community News
- Area Information
- Featured Businesses
- Local Entertainment
- Community TV Shows
- Discover Cambridge TV Show
- Order DVD's of Local Programs
- Community YouTube Channel
- Events Community Calendar
Stations Audio - Video
- WWKC-FM "KC105"
- 96FM WCMJ
- WILE 97.7FM
- 93BNV WBNV-FM
- Rock 92.1 WBIK-FM
- ESPN Cambridge
- Community TV2
- Sales Advertising Media Kit
- AVC Communications
Sunday, October 4th, 2015
Current Time 5:31:58am
Current Time 5:31:58am
Obituaries: Thelma Choma
|Thelma Choma, 82, of Pleasant City passed away Friday (July 25, 2014) at the Beckett House.
She was born March 28, 1932 in Taylor, PA and was the daughter of the late Michael and Julia (Monzel) Choma.
Miss Choma retired from the former National City Bank in 1992 (now PNC) after over forty years as a customer service representative. Following retirement she was a caregiver for her family and friends, a member of Cambridge VFW Post #2901 Auxiliary, a 1950 graduate of Pleasant City High School, and a member of Christ Our Light Parish. Thelma was the last survivor of all eleven children and enjoyed traveling, dancing, especially polka.
In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by three brothers, Albert, William and Peter Choma; and seven sisters, Julia Roka, Mary Lukevich, Helen Figer, Annie Fusco, Margaret Perrotti, Virginia Chuhran and Irene Choma.
She is survived by two sister-in-laws, Sylvia Choma of Pleasant City and Mary Choma of Pensacola, FL; several nieces and nephews, great nieces and great nephews.
Calling hours will be Thursday from 6 - 8 p.m. at Thorn-Black Funeral Home, Cambridge and 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. Friday at Christ Our Light Parish with services to follow at 11:00 a.m. with Fr. Robert Borer officiating. Burial will be in Guernsey Memory Gardens.
|Thursday from 6-8 p.m. at Thorn-Black Funeral Home, Cambridge
Also, 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. Friday at Christ Our Light Parish
|11:00 a.m. Friday at Christ Our Light Parish|
|Guernsey Memory Gardnes|
|Thorn-Black Funeral Home - Cambridge|
- Southeastern Med to receive $1 million donation from Cambridge native
- Woman allegedly under influence shears off utility pole in Cambridge
- Kimbolton man charged with rape of victim under 13
- Layoffs surging in Appalachian oil, gas industry
- Ribbon cutting held for Muskingum Valley Health Center in Cambridge