SENECAVILLE, Ohio -- Three people were injured when a camp stove exploded near Seneca Lake on Sunday morning.
A spokesman for the Seneca Lake Park told AVC News that the man, woman and child were inside of a camper near the lake at around 9:45 a.m. when their stove malfunctioned and burst into flames. Crews from the Senecaville Volunteer Fire Department and United Ambulance rushed to the scene to find the camper engulfed in flames.
The man and woman were transported to the ballfield near the Seneca Lake Dam. The woman was transported by medical helicopter to the Akron General Medical Center, where she is said to be in stable condition. The man was Life-Flighted to OSU Medical Center for the treatment of more serious injuries. His present condition was not made available.
The child was treated for minor injuries and has been released. AVC News will bring you more information as it becomes available.