Cav's fall to Bulls 100-84
- The San Antonio Spurs are the latest team to fail to end the Oklahoma City Thunder's winning streak.
Russell Westbrook had 31 points and the Thunder led the last three quarters of a 113-100 win at San Antonio. Reggie Jackson had 21 points for Oklahoma City, which outscored the Spurs 40-29 in the second quarter of their ninth consecutive victory.
Kevin Durant added 17 and Serge Ibaka produced a double-double of 14 points and 14 rebounds for Oklahoma City.
The Spurs lost for just the second time in eight games despite Tony Parker's 23 points.
The Thunder remain in a virtual tie with Portland for the NBA's Western Conference lead, although Oklahoma City is percentage points ahead. The Trail Blazers kept pace as Damian Lillard poured in 29 points in a 110-107 victory against New Orleans. LaMarcus Aldridge and Wesley Mathews each added 18 points in the Blazers' league-high 23rd win.
In Saturday's other finals:
- Dwight Howard delivered 35 points and 19 rebounds to lead the short-handed Rockets to an easy 114-97 victory at Detroit. Howard went 13 of 18 from the field and helped the Rockets overcome the absences of injured guards James Harden and Jeremy Lin.
- Blake Griffin's 24 points and 16 rebounds were among the Los Angeles Clippers' highlights in a 112-91 rout of Denver. Jamal Crawford had a team-high 27 points to help the Pacific Division leaders post their fourth consecutive win.
- David Lee had a team-high 19 points and 10 rebounds in Golden State's 102-83 blowout over the Los Angeles Lakers. Andrew Bogut chipped in 11 points and a game-high 20 boards.
- Eric Bledsoe scored 25 points and Phoenix matched its season high with 15 3-pointers in a 123-108 win against Dallas. Gerald Green shot 4-for-8 from beyond the arc in the Suns' seventh victory in eight games.
- Trevor Ariza finished with 27 points, grabbed eight rebounds and ignited a 14-1 run in the fourth quarter of Washington's 106-99 comeback win at Boston. John Wall chipped in 20 points and nine assists in the Wizards' third straight win.
- Zach Randolph had 25 points and 15 rebounds, and Memphis snapped a five-game losing streak with a 95-87 victory over New York. Carmelo Anthony paced the Knicks with 30 points.
- Chicago's four-game losing streak is done after Carlos Boozer's 19 points and nine rebounds helped the Bulls trounce Cleveland 100-84. D.J. Augustin finished with 18 points and 10 assists, and Joakim Noah added 11 points and 18 rebounds.
- Trey Burke scored 10 of his 20 points in the fourth quarter as Utah beat Charlotte 88-85 to end the Bobcat's three-game winning streak. Gordon Hayward had 12 points and 10 rebounds for the Jazz.
- Rudy Gay and Isaiah Thomas each scored 23 points in Sacramento's 105-100 triumph at Orlando. The Kings hit a season-high 12 three-pointers in ending a three-game skid.
- Khris Middleton scored 27 points and Caron Butler added 22 in Milwaukee's 116-106 win over Philadelphia. Brandon Knight contributed 21 points and six assists as the Bucks won for only the sixth time in 27 games.