Current Time 5:59:04am
AVC COMMUNICATIONS EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
No phone calls please. AVC Communications is an equal opportunity employer.
No postitions currently available.
AVC COMMUNICATIONS MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT
APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE
Call (740) 826-0444
Eat in or Take Out Available!
The first place to look if your looking to buy or sell real estate!
This is a live, real-time weather data display from the Cambridge Municipal Airport Weather Station.
Please be patient... screen may take a few seconds to load based on your Internet connection.
Having problems seeing the stream? Click here for a current image of the weather station display.
DISCLAIMER: This information should NOT be used for preliminary flight planning purposes. It IS NOT a substitute for a formal preflight weather briefing. Due to the current nature of the World Wide Web the federal government does not recognize data available through this medium as safe and reliable for aviation. The information published on and via this site is made available without warranty of any kind. The author of this site accepts no responsibility or liability, whether direct or indirect, as to the timeliness, accuracy or quality of the information, nor for any consequences of its use.
About the Cambridge Airport Weather Station and data display...
Cambridge Airport Weather Station Measuring Instruments
- Date & Time: The time is shown in ZULU Time, a 24 hour military and aviation time used by airplane pilots all over the world. "Zulu" time is that which is more commonly know as "GMT" (Greenwich Mean Time).
- Temperature: Temperatures are shown in both "C"= Celsius and "F"= Fahrenheit.
- Wind: Wind direction is shown by the "degree" of which it is originating from. A wind coming directly out of the west would be from 270 degrees, just like on a compass. The current direction is shown by the black arrow. The blue segments show the recent past direction. "Dark Blue" represents the wind from the past 10 minutes. "Light Blue" represents the wind from the past 2 minutes. Wind speed is measured in Knots. Click here for a knots to MPH conversion chart if you want to know the wind speed in miles per hour.
- Sky: The sky information will tell you how high the lowest clouds are from the ground in feet and a short description.
- Visibility: Measured in "Statute Miles".
- Lightning: Will show lightning information in the area during storms or whenever lighting is present. An "at airport" designation means 0-5 miles from the airport. "Vicinity" means 5-10 miles and "Distant" means 10-30 miles.
- Colored Arrows: Indicate change in the past 20 minutes
The Cambridge Municipal Airport state-of-the-art weather system is being shared with the general public through this webpage. Sensors are on the airport located near the runway in a secured area. The system provides real-time temperature, dew point, pressure, visibility, wind direction and speed cloud ceiling and present weather conditions, among other things. The system can also differentiate between rain and snow, important information for pilots.
Want to donate to or sponsor the 2014 Boomarama fireworks?
Every donation helps! Click here to download your Boomarama donation form!
It’s a Fourth of July tradition! The Cambridge City Park Board and AVC Communications combine forces to bring you one of the region’s biggest parties and brightest fireworks show from the Cambridge City Park July 4th!
2013 Boomaram Grand Finale Video
Here's some of what is going on this year!
- The Cambridge City Band will be playing patriotic favorites at the Big Pavilion at 7:30pm and broadcast live on WILE 97.7FM.
- WCMJ 96.7FM will broadcast LIVE from the park from 6-10pm. Join Jeremy Scott from the 96 FM Morning Show and others for all of the fun!
- WCMJ will also have the official Boomarama Soundtrack at 10PM! BRING YOUR RADIOS AND CRANK IT UP!
- There will be fun for the kids throughout the day including a special pool deal and a pool party!
- You'll find LOTS OF FOOD throughout the park from great vendors like the Point Restaurant, Domino's Pizza, Smokin' C's Barbecue and more...so come hungry!
- Fireworks start at 10pm featuring the 96FM soundtrack.
Join Community TV 2 and host Dave Wilson as the takes you inside the 2013 Cambridge Classic Cruise In car show in downtown Cambridge Ohio. Watch for us at the 2014 show this August!
Join Perry Baranich as he talks with Matt Dolan of the Cambridge Lions Club about their fundraising efforts. Features clips from previous Lions Club Truck and Tractor Pulls as well as classic and modern Lions Club music shows.
If you would like to donate, send donation to:Cambridge Lions ClubP.O. Box 1812Cambridge, OH 43725
B&B Towing and Body Shop offers emergency services to make your travels easier.
Quality 1st, body repair for over 25 years, Expert towing service since 1978
CAMBRIDGE PHYSICAL THERAPY CENTER
This year, Cambridge Physical Therapy Center is beginning its 15th year of serving our community.
That statement has a double meaning. Not only does its staff provide physical therapy services as the only independent, locally-owned, physical therapy center in the area, but owners Chris and Jennifer Rocco, a licensed physical therapist, and employees Tiffany Finch, Amy Henthorn and Stephanie Hufnagle are dedicated to serving the community through sponsorship and active participation in charitable causes and service projects.